Are you considering an alarm system or another monitoring system for your business? As a business owner, you want what’s best for your employees and property. There are a lot of choices out there. But only a select few companies can say they are “CSAA Five Diamond-Certified.”
CSAA, the organization that represents the alarm monitoring industry, grants Five Diamond status to companies that made it their practice to meet the highest levels of professionalism, training, and expertise in the industry. Certification is granted annually to monitoring companies that satisfy all of the requirements of the “five points of excellence:”
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of their central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series, the industry standard.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
You can be assured that a company that meets these requirements is one that is dedicated to providing the level of service and protection you deserve and count on.
Tell your salesperson that you want a monitoring company that is staffed by trained, knowledgeable professionals and boasts equipment and procedures that meet the highest standards. From among the thousands and thousands of alarm companies in the USA, choose one of the fewer than 200 that are CSAA Five Diamond-certified.
As of June 30, 2016, F.E. Moran Security Solutions renewed the prestigious “CSAA Five Diamond Central Station Certification.”
For more information please call 877-FE Moran
Latest posts by Jeremy Simmons (see all)
- The Ultimate Duo: Your Dog & The Home Alarm System - January 16, 2019
- Using Home Security When Guests are Visiting - January 7, 2019
- Smart Home Security Must-Haves: A Quick Guide - January 2, 2019