It’s wedding season, moving season and graduation season – all times when young adults make big moves, sometimes into a home of their own. Many of these young homebuyers are interested in the smart home phenomenon, and will be looking into ways they can automate their houses with technology that makes life simpler. And yet, they also need home security equipment as well to ensure they start out life the safest way possible. Unless they are educated on all their choices, this can be a costly conundrum.
Fortunately, there’s good news on this front. Young homeowners don’t have to choose between the smart home technology they want and the home security equipment they need. Why not? Because there’s smart home security technology that offers both.
How Young Professionals Can Start Out the Safe Way
Early summer is the most popular time of year for weddings, and that means many young professionals will be making plans for their new lives together. Since this demographic is buying homes at a younger age than they have in decades, it makes sense that more young professionals starting out are looking at home security systems. They want to start life out the safe way, and they know that electronic security is the best way to do it.
Better still, young professionals are attracted to the idea of automating their homes with smart home technology. When they find out that home security equipment can take on both roles by providing automation andprotection, young homeowners are hooked.
What Smart Home Security Equipment Can Do
With smart home security technology, young homeowners can:
- Be on the alert for home intrusion threats, which are detected by motion sensors, glass break detection and responsive video monitoring. All of it is integrated to work together and alert them on their smartphones.
- Budget for lower electric bills and consume less energy. This is thanks to smart thermostats they can opt to include in the home security system.
- Help guests feel welcome and secure with temporary security codes. That way, friends and family can come and go without needing a key. The codes can only be activated and deactivated by the homeowners, and they do it conveniently with their phones.
- Enjoy keyless entry to their homes with smart locks they can lock and unlock from anywhere with their home security app.
See what we mean by smart home security equipment?
For driven young professionals taking the leap into homeownership, smart home security technology just makes sense. To learn more, contact F.E. Moran Security Solutions. We provide free home security evaluations in Illinois.
About F.E. Moran Security Solutions
Since 2003, F.E. Moran Security Solutions has been a relationship-driven security company that is provides superior customer service, quality installations and state-of-the-art monitoring – and now, our services include smart home upgrades. We are proud that one of the top 50 security companies in the U.S., ranked by SDM Magazine, is our home security in Illinois.
Latest posts by Jeremy Simmons (see all)
- DIY vs. Installed Home Security Cameras: Which Is Better? - November 15, 2018
- The Coolest Gift For Your Home: Voice Control For Your Alarm System - November 7, 2018
- The House that Haunted the Burglars - October 31, 2018