The Centers for Disease Control report that carbon monoxide (CO) gas is responsible for about 500 deaths and 15,000 emergency room visits every year. CO gas has no odor, no taste and is not visible. If it is leaking into an occupied structure, it can cause anything from headache to death. The only way to detect its presence is with sophisticated monitoring equipment that has been proven reliable. F.E. Moran is a full-service Eastern Michigan security company that wants to arm your family with the knowledge needed to avoid exposure to deadly CO gas.